Swing Automatic Door Systems
The most versatile and reliable operator
The EntreMatic EMSW is an electro-hydraulic operator designed for a wide variety of applications. It is suitable for almost all types of external and internal swing doors.
The operator can be mounted on either side of the door for pull or push action and is suitable for single or double doors fitted with butt hinges or pivots.
The EMSW is just as suitable for disabled access, nursing homes and hospital corridors – where the requirements are for flexible operation and reliability – as it is for department stores, banks, hotels and so on, with high density traffic and difficult operating conditions.
Reliable and strong
The EntreMatic EMSW has been developed to cope with tough conditions. The motor operates quietly and is completely silent during the hold open time. The door can be held permanently open by using a programme selector. The electronics and the motor are discreetly housed in an attractive cover.
Safety is a trademark
The EntreMatic EMSW offers a high degree of safety. The operator can be combined with the full range of EntreMatic safety units. The door is then prevented from opening or closing on to somebody or something obstructing the door.
The compact EntreMatic EMSW is supplied for different doors and customer requirements. The operator works electro hydraulically. It opens with motor and closes with spring. The opening and closing speeds can be varied individually. The motor, oil pump and hydraulic unit are combined into a compact unit mounted next to the control unit within the cover. The operator is connected to the door leaf with either a pushing or a pulling arm system.
- Power supply: 230 V AC, 50 Hz- Weight of operator 11.5 kg
- Power consumption: max. 230 W
- Recommended max. door weight: 250 kg for door leaf width 1600 mm
- Clear opening:
- EMSL 900 – 2800 mm
- EMSL T bi-parting 1600 – 4000 mm
- EMSL T bi-parting 75 kg/door leaf
- EMSL T single 1000 – 4000 mm
- Opening and closing speed: variable up to 1,4 m/s (2 leaves)
- Hold open time: 0 – 60 s
- Ambient temperature: -20°C to +50°C
- Relative humidity (non-condensing): 5% to 85%
- Cover in clear anodized aluminum.
- Control unit – with possibility to connect manual and automatic activation units, programme selector PS-3 and electric striking plates.
- Telescopic extension arm
- Shaft extension
- Black SAS-F PUSH/PULL arm system
- Coordination unit COOA which ensures that rebated doors close in correct order.
- EntreMatic’s range of manual and automatic activation units.
- Impulse and presence detection sensors.
- Electronic emergency opening unit
- Arm stop
The EMSW meets requirements for door weights/widths stated in the:
- Controlled door closing, EN 1154 size 3-6
- Electrically powered hold open device for swing doors, EN 1155
- Coordination unit for rebated doors, EN 1158
- Door closer with opening device (Swing door operator), DIN 18263-4 AU Size 3-6
- ANSI/BHMA A156.10, A156.19
- SITAC 0166/99