Automatic door systems replacement kits
Improve your sliding door installation
The replacement kit makes it possible to improve and upgrade your existing sliding door installation, regardless of brand, and without the need for any architectural adjustments.
The control unit and operator kit is simply installed in your existing sliding door. All remaining components, such as impulse donors, electrical lock, security accumulators and terminal equipment remain intact and are connected to the new control unit.
DAS can support your business with any door service you need.
Our team of skilled service engineers prides itself on understanding your needs and matching our service to those needs.
Based on the role of your automatic entrance doors and the intensity with which you use them, you can receive service and spare parts that provide the perfect balance of economy, safety and security.
The Crawford sliding door replacement kit offers:
- One solution for all sliding doors
- Instant availability of parts with short installation time
- Easy programming of control unit
- Power supply: 230 VAC, 47-63 Hz
- Power consumption: Max. 1000 W
- Power consumption at rest: <3 w
- Motor type: 24 DC Brush
- Voltage Programmable in/output: 3 (+ 12/24V DC)
- Interlock: Available as standard
- Ambient: 0-50° C/80% RV
- Dimensions (Length): Max 6500 mm
- Max daylight width: 3050 mm
- Max door weight: 250 kg
- Opening and closing speed: Fully adjustable
- Opening hold time: Adjustable from 1-60 sec
- International standards:
- 93/68/EEC (CE)
- 73/23/EEC (LVD)
- NEN-EN-IEC 60335-1
- IEC 60335-2-103
- 89/336/EEC (EMC)
- NEN-EN 12650-1, 12650-2